Tuesday, April 28, 2009

America's Most Wanted Revue: WARNING GRAPHIC PICS
























The experience was different to say the least.  The male dancers
were fine as hell.  Sunfire's opening line "Ladies all you need from 
a man in 2009, is for him to eat your pussy and pay your 
mutherfuckin' bills" definitely started the show off right.  My 
personal favourites - Luscious, Phyness and Tank.  The music 
was good and the host for the night, Trixx, was funny as hell.  The 
show itself was like nothing I've ever seen before.  I tell you, as soon 
as women jumped on stage, it was like they were possessed; ready 
to spread their legs, shaking their asses and ready to lose complete 
control over these dancers.  I guess who could blame them?  Those 
men were doing some acrobatics that I didn't think were possible.  
And can you say stuffed?  Their packages looked a bit embellished 
to me.  But then again, I didn't grab a feel so I wouldn't know.  I 
guess you have to feel it to believe it!  All in all, the show was great.  
It was an experience like no other.  I can't say I would strike up 
enough courage to sit in the hot seat though (and yes, their tongues 
were really going at it on those women, it wasn't just your eyes).  
If you haven't experienced AMW, I encourage you to do so cause 
the strip clubs over here don't suffice.

So fellas, if you realized that your girl was extra horny Saturday 
night, you know where she was.














My fave Luscious from Atlanta


No comments:

Post a Comment