Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sexual Seduction Vol.1




It was a warm summer night and i was on my way home from one of Mississauga's infamous bbq's. I was feeling very energetic and adventurous so i decided to stop by Steven's house for a midnight smoke session.  As i got closer to my neighbourhood i noticed that the moon had gracefully appeared in the mid summer nights sky while the stars shone brightly in the midnight sky. I drove with motivation along the narrow roadway until i made the sharp left onto Delmark's windy road. As i pulled up outside i had noticed that Steven was already outside of his house rolling up a long slim blunt and chanting to himself slowly as he made the final touches. I pulled up next to where he was sitting and turned the car off with ease. As I stepped out the car, I brushed off the dirt on my white snakeskin air max and casually walked over to where Steven was standing. As i walked towards Steven the blunt was now being lit and the thick aroma of Markham's finest slowly started to permeate through the summer breeze. I adjusted my pants before extending my arm to give Steven a handshake. We exchanged greetings and began to talk. "Peace king...what it do my brother ?" I exclaimed. " Chillin" Steven responded while holding his breath and letting the smoke out through his nostrils. Now Steven was not a man of many words so you already know that this was going to be a short conversation,but a long blunt. As we passed this long blunt we began to realize that the moon appeared to become bigger and bigger with every toke of this blunt. I laughed to myself and thought about all the nights I sat on the hood of my car thinking about all the various situations I have gotten myself into and out of by the grace of God this night was no different.

Now as i mentioned earlier Brandon was usually a man of little words however, tonite he seemed to be more vocal about the different experiences he has had specifically with women and more importantly the different types of women in our big beautiful city called
Toronto. I laughed at some stories and other stories made me realize certain differences between Steven and I especially when it came to interacting with the opposite sex. As we took the last toke of the once so long blunt i threw the remains on the ground next to the sewer and blew out the rest of the potent marijuana out of my nostrils as if i was a dragon ready for take off. We sat there in silence for about 1 min when my phone suddenly rang with a number i have not seen in a longtime...it was Anya the Dominican soccer player i met thru a close family friend i used to play with when we were young. When i met her, she had long curly hair that went down her back it was bronze coloured and flowed luxuriously like the Nile river in Egypt. Her eyes were light brown and very commanding. Her skin was caramel complexion, fair and very smooth. When she smiled it was like watching the sunset displaying her perfect teeth and cute dimples. Anya was heavy in the chest and tight in the ass and not to mention she had a great pair of strong soccer legs. I was in love with her as soon as i first laid eyes on her.

"Cool come through we are here waiting" As there car pulled up it sounded like it was about to die wherever it stopped i tried not to laugh but the weed made everything so much more funny.
As they came out i quickly commented on the two out of three ( i will explain this later) two of the girls were dimes however one of them were not so pretty. We laughed this off and then exchanged greetings with our new friends. I noticed that the girls already had something rolled up so i pulled out my lighter and sparked up there blunt. The weed tasted delicious and as i took the last toke i noticed Anya staring at me in admiration. She seemed very turned on and delighted to see me. As we all conversated about this and that, Anya and I exchanged erotic looks between clouds of smoke and funny jokes. I was pleased to see her as well and wanted to see her naked bouncing on my dick backwards... I intended to make that happen.

After the blunt was finished we were all very tired and since Steven was talking to her friend and since the ugly one was talking to the blunt she decided that she wanted to assume the cockblocking role as well, and demanded that they go home back to the West end. I quickly arranged a late nite flex with Anya and jumped in the whip with enthusiasm and drove home for a quick shower and change of wardrobe.

As i left my house and jumped in the car i took the time to take in the summer air it was really humid outside so i started the car and rolled my driver window down slowly as i pulled off towards my next destination Anya's house.

When I got there I was greeted by Anya who greeted me with a smile and a tight white tracksuit as she turned around i noticed that she was not wearing any panties. As we caught up on life I noticed that this girl was not too bright because I asked her to make me some tea and she was struggling to boil water. From that point on I decided to take this from a different approach.
We then sat back and watched a movie for a while then she dropped the classic line on me. Do you wanna come upstairs and see my room? I complied and followed her upstairs watching her shake her ass as she quickly led me to her room. I must admit I was impressed and I know that she was horny because as I walked into her room she grabbed me and threw me onto her bed. While lying on my back I looked around the room and noticed that she had pictures of her and "this dude" all over her room. I laughed to myself because I did not know who the hell he was but assumed that it must have been her boyfriend. In a weird way it turned me on, because now we could have hot sweaty sex and leave it at just that after with no strings attached. 

I hit the panties quickly like the US army invading Normandy and before I knew it I was all the way inside of her pounding it like a punching bag. As I began to stroke faster and faster I realized that this girl was enjoying the hell out of me. She was moaning and screaming it was grrrreeeeeeaaaattttttt.  As we continued I became very uninterested and needed an out badly. I hit it for about another 5 minutes HARD and decided to call it quits. I would of had more fun playing mah-jung at an old folks home. I laid back and ran through different ideas to get myself in my car and back to Mississauga as quickly as possible. As we lay there on her bed in silence I heard the front door close abruptly,which made Anya and I jump up in excitement. Her older brother had just come home and he must have been drunk because he tripped up the stairs on the way up and the sound of my laughter must have alerted his cockblocking senses. I quickly got dressed (well half dressed) because when i looked down i still had my boxers on and my pants must of flew out the window during our heated session of pounding. Now it was time to make a move and as i stood up from her bed Anya decided to get up and check if the coast was clear enough for me to run out of the house unseen. It was time. In the midst of her checking on her brother i quickly bolted downstairs towards the front door while putting on my shoes at the same time. I was laughing the whole time in disbelief of the recent events that transpired within the last 24 hours. As i ran out the front door I could hear her drunken brother's yelling and also noticed Anya at the front door staring with a sad expression of disbelief and disappointment. This still did not stop me from running away like O.J on the freeway. As I drove home I watched the sun rise in my rearview and rubbed my eyes to make sure that I was not dreaming. However, it was not a dream this event was very real.. All too real just another story to be added to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment