Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Top 10 Fresh Prince Pick Up Lines






10.  "Yo, yo, yo baby.  How about some fries to go with
        that shake?"

9.  "Yo baby, I know you're feet must be tired.  Cause you've
       been running through my mind allll day.  Come here!!

8.  Girl: "Maybe you should try talking to me like a human
                 being.  OK?  Got it?"
     Will: "Actually baby, you got it, but I take donations."

7.  "Hurry up and write your number down before I don't
       want it no more."

6.  Cindy asks will if she can be his date for the Halloween 
      party they're both going to.  Will responds "Baby forget 
      tonight.  Let's block out the next fifty years."

5.  "Hey girl, you look so good, I'd marry your brother just
       to get in your family."

4.  "Hey baby, you  look so good I wish I could plant you and
       grow a whole field of y'all!"

3.  "Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me; so, I just want to
       put you on notice that I noticed you too....I might 
       consider letting you be with me."

2.  "I think I've seen your picture somewhere before.  Oh yeah,
       that's right.  It was in the dictionary next to 'KABLAM!"

1.  Will comments on a girl in a bathing suit, "Girl, I got to
      to tell you, that suit looks like a piece of 'Good God'
      wrapped up in some 'Have Mercy', with a side of 
      'Unghm!"

No comments:

Post a Comment