Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bad Posture Vs Good Posture


Have you ever noticed people with Bad posture? I know I have.

Some people are actually bent over forward looking like they are being pulled down by gravity

or sitting down looking like you can roll a ball down from the back of there neck to the hump

on their back. I am almost close to call them a camel. LOL!

Now I have to admit that I don't have the best posture in the world, but I do try to keep my back

straight and my chest out.

So here comes the challenge for all those people out there who are probably reading this

thinking that " good posture does not make a difference". However, it does make a difference

not only can you breathe better, have more balance, but you will not have back pains or be

subject to tripping over your own feet.

So for one day I challenge you all to try this out. Walk with good posture, sit with good

posture...hell even have sex with good posture it helps....


No comments:

Post a Comment