Friday, September 4, 2009

Believe In Yourself No Matter What

Hey Everyone,

I have decided to write to you about the different events in my life, that have led me to become the man I am today. Like the legendary Tenor Saw once said "Life is one big road with a lot of signs". You simply gotta live your life being very observant and aware of your surroundings.

Which brings me to this week's new strategy: The Mirror Tactic

The Mirror Tactic: Copying your opponents attitudes, tone and behavior in order to throw them off balance or display their actions towards them.

I challenge everyone to use the mirror tactic. The mirror tactic is one of my favorite tactics invented.

If someone is nice to you, be nice to them.

If someone is rude to you, you be rude to them. It is the mirror tactic.

Try it and let us know how you feel about it....I know I will this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment