Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Business Strategy: Move Like Water...Be Flexible!


I am enjoying 50 Cents and Robert Greene's new book titled the 50th law. If you get a chance to read it, do enjoy. I am one of the few people I know who truly, understand 50's brilliance. On my way to work today, I read this exert from the book and I wanted to share this with you. I can honestly say that I live my life this way and challenge any of our readers to try this strategy out going forward. Be like water...not the rock....

" Life can be chaotic at times, and different obstacles and road blocks are thrown your way at any time. By absorbing more of these chaotic moments with an open spirit, you can glimpse a pattern, a reason why they are occuring, and how you can capitalize on these opportunities without being crippled by them.

As part of this new concept, you are replacing the old stalwart symbols of power....the rock, the oak tree etc. This is from our parents generation and usually applies to anyone who is 40 and over.

With that of water, the element that has the greatest potential force in all of nature is the new generation. Water can adapt to whatever comes its way, moving around or over any obstacle.
It wears away rock over time. This form of power does not mean you simply give in to what life brings you and drift. It means that you channel the flow of events in your direction, letting this add to the force of your actions and giving you powerful momentum. " - 50 cent

Regards,

Two Grasshoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment