Friday, September 4, 2009

The Groom's Men.


Is it really true that the best man and grooms men "clean up" at weddings?

Because, that's what I've heard.

I know at weddings, the spirits are flowing, the music is playing and the feeling of LOVE is in the air, so it makes sense that people would be freer and more open to "interaction" with the opposite sex. But, is it just an urban legend or old wives tale that the "grooms men" are the sought after men of the evening?

Conversely, we all know how good the bridesmaids can look, but chances are they look right anytime they go out or get dressed up, but I've been told of the "power" a man in a suit exudes. A lady once told me ... "I don't know what it is, but I just find it irresistable".

That being said ... I've got my TUX, I got my KICKS ... going to get my CUT ... and the rest will take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment