Friday, October 23, 2009

Makeup.


I'm not a fan.

I love when you're at the grocery store and you see a girl looking at the magazines at the checkout in disgust at what celebrities look like without their makeup on. I wonder if they think they look any different without theirs.

I've always had a deep dark fear of being involved with someone, loving how they look at night, going to bed and waking up in the morning and not recognizing the persons naked face.

Makeup like ... blue cheese, has a name that accurately describes the object it represents. Blue cheese is old cheese that has "blue" fungus growing on it. Makeup, allows you to makeup a face for the day, or mask for the evening. That's what I don't like.

Be who you are, don't hide behind makeup. How can I think you're beautiful or fall in love with you if you keep changing everyday? Chameleon.

I haven't even mentioned the fact that it gets on my clothes when I hug you, my pillow when you lay in my bed, it makes you look ugly when you cry, shiney when you take pictures and like a mannequin when piled on.

If I could ... I would order me a natural girl, real hair, real face, real blemishes, true skin tone, real breasts, real lips, real rear end and an even realler personality.

At the end of the night, everyones make up comes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment