Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What I really mean is......Men pay attention

Where are you? means.. Why aren't you here with me.

I called you means... Why didn't you answer your phone are you ignoring me?

Calm Down (sarcastic tone) means...stop making so much sense.

Whatever means.. Fuck You

Did I do something wrong means.... I know I did something wrong what is it now?

I wasn't thinking means... I am too stupid to think logically

You know what forget it means.... I am too emotional to continue this conversation.

Are you listening to me? means... pay attention to me now!

I am tired means.... I want you to give me a reason not to fall asleep right now

I want to spend quality time with you means.... I want to have sex

I want to be friends means... There is someone else






No comments:

Post a Comment