Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shirtless profile pictures



I guess I'm not as buff as I thought I was.
Why you ask? Well because I don't have a
shirtless profile picture of myself on
my facebook or myspace page. Everytime I
sign on I see updated pictures of somebody
who recently met Gym and started drinking
the "potion" from the local GNC and their
mom noticed their plum sized biceps and half
drank six pack. (You know who you are because
you're coming up with reasons why you have a
shirtless picture in your profile right now").

Instead of just continuing to kick it with
their new friend Gym and continuing to work
towards growing the plums to grapefruits and
saving enough for a whole six pack they get
ahead of themselves. So with their new found
self esteem and ego through the roof they ask
their sister to take a picture for them but
often too embarrassed they take the picture
themselves with their camera phone. Reason?
To kill two birds with one stone.

1 Upload the shirtless picture to profile
2 Keep shirtless picture in their phone for
someone (hopefully a young lady) to stumble
across when they inevitably ask: "Can I
see your pics?"

I can't say anymore.

Wait, ladies don't think you're any different
with your bikini pictures. Girls that normally
wouldn't be caught dead outside of their house
unless they're turtlenecked up. Not exposing
even the smallest peak of skin, suddenly
become liberated online.

But seriously now I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment