Tuesday, March 31, 2009

There's something about Coco (Austin)





Dawmmmm!! Looks like the white persuasion has been stepping their game up. Ice T has found himself a dime. Coco Austin, who is married to famous rapper, actor, pimp and entrepreneur has slapped the taste out of our mouths here at two grasshoppers with her newest spread. 

Over the years, I have paid little attention to the lighter persuassion.  However, this one here has taken my breath away.  Not only is she what us black males call "fine" and my white friends call "mint". She is a business women to the fullest dabbling in modeling, magazines, websites and fashion. I know what alot of you (women) might be thinking "Look at her, she is not real!" 

I will admit you are right ladies "Look at her!" that is the most important part of your sentence as for the not real part...I will let YOU be the judge on this one. What do you think? 

The pictures say enough.

-Sean "Salty" Sax

No comments:

Post a Comment