Monday, March 30, 2009

Girls Night Out: Warning if you are Eating Stop!!!


This weekend was my first experience at a male strip club.
Maybe even one of my last.

For all those who've never been, I don't fee like you're
missing out on much. Although the male dancers have
some of the best bodies I've ever seen, how am I
supposed to get turned on by a grown ass man swinging
his piece around in a bright orange thong and black,
hefty motorcycle boots??

The objective behind these clubs is to get women all hot
and bothered by having dry sex with them on stage. All
body parts are fair game as the male dancers have their
way with you in front of everyone; caressing your breasts,
rubbing your clit and shoving their face in your crotch. So,
if you're even slightly interested in receiving a lap
dance from Colorado, X-Tasy, Motion or Perfect Storm, be
prepared to experience anything.

These fantasies are great for women who aren't getting
any or who's partners can't satisfy them; at that point,
almost any attractive man will do. Sorry, not for me! I'm
not a fan of briefs, tight jeans or thongs on my man.
Neither do I care to be groped by someone who looks like
he might be interested in his other male colleagues.

But don't let me discourage you. I encourage all women to
go at least once, even if it's just for the comic relief. I'm
off to America's Most Wanted at the end of April. Hopefully,
I will have something positive to report on after this event.
I highly doubt there will be much of a difference between
Canadian or American male exotic dancers but we'll see
how it goes.


P.S. And to all the men out there, if your wife or
girlfriend tells you that she's hitting up a strip club
for the night, understand that she's more than likely
to be getting violated by someone who looks like
this.



No comments:

Post a Comment