Thursday, December 3, 2009

So Your Just Gonna Act now huh ?



I am tired of many things in life, however I am particularly tired of fake people and their fake ass attitudes.

Let's start with this one.

1) Women let's keep it 100 % real. If you do not like someone or in particular something about a person. Why not confront them about it and give them your honest opinion. I hate women who demand honesty from you and can't even be honest with themselves let alone another friend, family member or stranger. If you don't like someone let them know and if you are brave enough let them know why.

2) Men lets keep it 100 % real. If your boy is doing back flips, cartwheels, spins and loop di loops for his average looking girlfriend who is a pain in the ass, tell them. He is better off knowing that she is annoying, controlling, manipulative, has low self-esteem and frustrating from you. If you consider yourself a real friend you need to keep this in mind before you are so quick to judge others without letting them know why they are making themselves look like an idiot.

3) What is up with everyone being afraid to turn off their cellphones now a days. Its like they feel they are abandaning their family,friends and the entire outside world. I am going to be honest, I could not care less if my phone rings or does not ring. I was cool with going to places to see my friends or family anyway. Put the dawm phone down, get in your car or jump on the bus and physically have a conversation with someone. Makes me think ? What did we all do before cell phones were affordable ?

4) Communication is key. If you do not know how to effectively communicate with someone about who they are or who you REALLY are for that matter, there is a problem. Too many people act like they want to know the truth and when you give it to them start to a) cry b) get upset c) feel attacked d) never speak to you again e) play it off f) call you rude. Listen the truth is only for the brave and if you want the truth you have to be prepared to get it.

5) Be yourself. There is nothing worse than someone acting like someone who they admire or who they think they should be. I mean it is great to have role models and people you aspire to be like, but at the end of the day there is only one you. I hate to see people walking around acting like someone they know they are not and then pretending like they don't care about anything or anyone else has to say when in reality you know they do. Women are so guilty of the " I don't want to look like a whore" excuse that they actually suppress their sexual urges which end up coming out anyway. I really don't understand it myself but it just felt that I should put it out their.

No comments:

Post a Comment