Friday, July 31, 2009

All YUH ReAdY?







As we get older and take on more responsibilities, I notice
that the anticipation of Caribana is not what is used to be.
At most, I'm looking forward to playing mas and spending
time with family and friends. I remember years back when I'd
be planning my Caribana outfit from January and getting
my party tickets lined up in advance! That is not the case
anymore. I found that as Caribana approached this year,
there where so many doubts in my mind. What if it's cold
on the day of the parade? What days should I go out? Will
I have to work on Monday? Nevertheless, I won't
let all of those obstacles stop me from enjoying myself. I
will be at GLOW tonight and on de road tomorrow with
the Toronto Revellers. So, to all of our readers participating
in the Caribana festivities, we hope you have a safe and
enjoyable weekend.
AND remember ladies and gents, quality not quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment