Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cheaters ...

No ... not the lame late night show about people getting caught on video stepping out on their mates, but close.

It seems as though infidelity and "cheating" is not only becoming more popular but also more widely accepted as just part of life and relationships.

The more people I talk to and more conversations I have with friends male and female, it's beginning to come very evident that relationships whether marriage or boyfriend/girlfriend unions, are not as cherished and honoured as in the past. I have approached many married woman (unknowingly), who don't hesitate to let me know their involved but only as they pass over it in their bio along with other bullets in their life like "I live in a condo and ride my bike to work". So while I'm bothered, no disgusted ... actually not really more turned off and a little flattered that they are "interested" in talking to me besides their "predicament", it's not right!

As a strong believer in the matrimonial bond, love, commitment and karma, I will not mess with a married lady, not a separated lady, not a soon to be divorced lady. ONLY a single lady! There's too many a jealous man and quite frankly I don't blame them, I might be liable to do something stupid if someone were to mess with my family also. More simply put, karma would come hunting for the man that breaks up a marriage or "happy home".

All that being said, if I see an attractive girl I'm going to look, stare, shit I might even talk to her, if the mood strikes me ... but if I see that ring on the finger, or in her back pocket (ladies take off their rings dudes .. so beware), the conversation will only be that... conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment