Thursday, May 28, 2009

My mind wanders ...


Sometimes my mind cant help by wander.

Nas has a lyric ... "I knew I'd get married, to who I knew not", speaking of his relationship and how he knew before he even met Kelis, that she was the woman he would marry. Granted, after anything happens you can sit back and in hindsight comment on what you were thinking and feeling, but no one really knows how true that is.

Question then, ... Is it really possible to "see someone" in your mind before you ever actually see them in person? Further ... Can you know someone exists, if you've never seen them or heard them before?

Whoa whoa whoa ... let me back track, not trying to get all spiritual or introspective, but think about it.

When you see someone and they look so familiar, yes you may have seen them before, but is it not possible that you've never seen them before but in your minds eye or in your dreams.

To me its fascinating to think about what goes on in each individuals mind when they close their eyes to sleep. You all should know what I mean, as I'm sure you've woken up like ... "wtf?!" or curse your alarm because you weren't ready to get up just yet, because you wanted to see how your dream would end, or what might happen next.

The reason why I say all this, is becuase when I have "deja vu", it's often something that first happened in my dream and then manifests itself in real life. Trippy right? I know ... but its true. I've tested this theory over and over and I'm at the point now, that when I have a dream (that I remember), I expect that I will live it out. Maybe in a few days, months or years for that matter.

But I digress ... don't believe it because That Guy said it, give it some thought.

Ps. I'm not crazy .... well at least I don't think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment