Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Emergency Vehicle Pack


Last night a close friend of mine called me on the highway in a panic telling me that her car was shaking and she had to pull over. She did not seem scared just unsure of what to do in that particular situation because she had not been through something like this before.

Since, I was not too far from where she had been stationed I immediately jumped up, got in my car and quickly headed over to where she was.

Without any doubt in my mind it was a flat tire and upon reaching where the car had been parked at the side of the highway it was indeed flatter than Angelina Jolie's butt.

I immediately got to work on the tire while trying not to get run over by oncoming cars and Trucks. The tire would not budge at all, I mean it was stuck to the wheel mount. After calling my brother to come and help me we both decided that it was time to call CAA.

As we waited at the side of the highway. I noticed how many drivers literally came to a complete stop to see what was going on and stare at my friends ass when they got the chance.
As I stood there cold and frustrated I thought to myself " What is the big deal?" I mean it is just a car with a flat tire, by the way people were honking and stopping you would swear that we were having sex on the roof of our car on the highway.

Finally the CAA tow truck driver came and assisted us with the Flat Tire. He quickly changed it while educating us on how to drive with a donut on your car and how far you can drive with it.
When he took the donut out of the car he also mentioned that it was flat too. WOW!!!

With this experience I would like to provide our loyal readers with a list of things you should have in your trunk in case you experience this unfortunate event and are left stranded on the highway at 3 in the morning.

So please enjoy this video in order to learn how to effectively change your flat tire just in case:

No comments:

Post a Comment