Thursday, August 20, 2009

Would you?!?!


The other day was talking to my friend and we were talking about coming from such large families that we don't know who could be our distant cousin male or female as we go through life. Becuase, in some cases we've never met them or even know they exist. This got me thinking ...

Would you ever...


  1. date a distant cousin? ("I didn't know, I swear, I didn't know!")

  2. follow your girlfriend when she has a "girls night" out? ("Oh, I always hang out at the male strip club ... you didnt know?")

  3. date someone your friend already had? ("You did? Really? When? I don't rememeber.)

  4. finish your dates meal when they go to the washroom? ("Chick ... I'm paying for this sh!t")

  5. ask a bad date for gas money? ("Gas, Ass or cash ... no one rides for free.")

  6. cancel a date 30mins before you're suppose to meet? ("I just changed my mind.")

  7. film a sexual act and not tell the other person ("Red light? What red light?)

  8. answer your partner's phone, check their voicemail and then delete msg ("7 is delete? Oh, my bad.")

  9. date 2 friends, but not tell one about the other ("Was that wrong? I had no idea that was frowned upon.")

  10. fantasize about your mother? ("I'm not disgusting, haven't you heard of Freud, I'm sophisticated")

  11. said something and then wish you could take it back, then think to yourself F*ck it? (Is it MY fault that you're offended, really?")

No comments:

Post a Comment