Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What She Really Means Is....


Hey Y'all it's me again I just wanted to let you in on a little secret about women. Today's women are different than the women of the past. They are more sophisticated, more independent, more courageous, more bold and more aggressive. One thing that has not changed is that they are still and always will be emotional as the screenplay for the "Notebook".
During my many experiences with the opposite sex, I have learned that women learn to communicate with you in different ways. I mean they say one thing, but really mean another. I have taken the liberty to jot down some of these phrases that women use in their everyday interaction with us men READ CAREFULLY.

1. Whatever... means Fuck You!
2. I don't care anymore.... means I don't want to be emotional about this anymore!
3. You never listen to me.... means Why can't you read my mind!
4. I told you that already..... means I told you when you were half asleep!
5. I don't like that girl... means she makes me insecure about myself!
6. Now you are getting rude.... stop making sense it is too harsh and honest!
7. I wanna spend time with you... means I wanna have sex with you!
8. I don't want you to go out... means unless you are taking me with you!
9. Calm down....means stop being so honest I can't take it!
10. Why are you so mad.... means I wouldn't be mad at you if you fucked up!
11. I,m Sorry.... I feel stupid that you are upset due to my own insecurities!
12. Stop looking at her...... means look at me I want your attention!
13. You just don't understand... I don't know how to explain it!
14. Why didn't you call me... I have nothing to do, why are you so busy?
15. Who are you going out with?..... Are there any girls you are going out with?
16. I am bored.... I need more excitement in my life and you aren't providing that

Now some of these questions may vary depending on the female who is asking them so be careful with how you go about answering them.

Fellas your next so stop laughing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment