Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stop Hammer Time!!!!




No this article isn't about "Mr. Cant Touch This", this is about women who regardless of their foot condition feel the relentless need wear open toe shoes, flip flops, sandals, wedges or any other female shoe wear I can see your monkey hands, I mean feet.

First of all, if God gave you feet that are:

A) Large
B) Your toes look like Vienna Sausages stuffed into a dental floss pack
C) Toes that get longer from left to right

It is not your fault, you just have bad feet for a female. But please, please, please.....
do not feel the need to wear Sandals, Wedges, Flip Flops or any other open toe shoe.

Think of it like " The Atlantic African Slave Trade" NEVER AGAIN!!!!

It is rather disgusting especially when I am eating on the way to work via public transit.
This has been such a recurring issue that I decided to stop eating breakfast or a snack for that matter until I get to work. Yuuucccccccckkk!!!!

I consider myself to be an inventive person and with that being said here is one of
my newest inventions. Foot alarms....now bare with me as I explain how this will work.

When a lady with bad toes, stinky feet or ashy foot bottoms attempts to put her foot
into anything but a close to shoe, an alarm will sound off louder than a firetruck or
repeatedly says "RAPE RAPE RAPE" until she immediately takes her foot out and puts on another appropriate shoe.

I have also thought of inventing the foot GPS. Now the foot GPS will walk you through
exactly where the most appropriate shoe is located to your feet and instruct you on
how to put them on in the most quickest and effective manner.

So ladies please do me a favour. When you get the chance.

Take your foot out of your shoes
Take your socks off
Analyze your feet
And then say to yourself Never AGAIN, NEVER AGAIN, NEVER AGAIN!

This has been another public service announcement from Sean Salty Sax!!!!

Back to you Bob....

No comments:

Post a Comment