Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Words from the Wise!


Nothing in life comes easy and whatever does, never last long. Does anyone believe this?

I know i do. Over the years, I have learned many lessons about money, relationships and continuous struggle. Life does not get any better as you get older and honestly it can be very overwhelming. As I look back on my life as a carefree student, I realize that I took my life for granted and did not enjoy it as much as I could of.

Don't get me wrong I did have moments where I indulged in the joyous moments of life, but I still feel like I am missing something. Now that I am in my mid twenties I am looking at life from an older perspective and realize that life is no game. In order to get what you want you have to work hard and then when you seem to reach your goal work even harder to exceed it.

Some of you may be sitting there wondering "what the hell am I reading?" I just needed to get this off of my chest. However, like any book or movie that you experience there is a message.

Message: Life has good and bad times, ups and downs. Never say "why me?" and always plan ahead. Nothing tried and nothing gained, so hang in there and be persistent. Success comes to those who are the most persistent, disciplined and determined. Do you want it bad enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment