Monday, April 20, 2009

10 Worst Things to Say During Sex




This isn't gender specified or in any particular order.

1. Calling out your ex's name.

2. I think the condom just broke.

3. Are you in yet?

4. What's that smell?

5.  Oh shit, my boyfriend/girlfriend is home.

6.  By the way, what's your name?

7.  That'll be $200.

8.  Is that it?

9.  Wow, you're almost as good as _______.

10. I can't believe I just did that?

11. That was...nice?

12. I am pregnant!

13. Okay now so can we really have sex?

14. I think I am in love with you 

15. Does this mean I am still a virgin?

16. Stop it your hurting me?

17. Talk dirty to me like my Dad would

18. Does your ex-girlfriend do this?
 
19. Fuck me like a black guy (and your not black)

20. Do you mind if I read this book?

21. Are you done yet?

22. Are you sleeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment