Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Will you be my boyfriend???

I can't help but feel bad as I slither out of yet another "situation", I call it that because it's not a relationship. This is the fun, learning, getting to know someone, honeymoon, sometimes awkward stage between first meeting someone and becoming a "couple" or moving on. That inevitably meets a cross roads at some point.

I've often questioned why woman always needed to know "where we stood?" or "what we were?" or "what I wanted from them?", "where this was going?" and many other questions of that nature that seem irrelevant to me. Why irrelevant, because neither of us are psychic or able to see into the future to predict where this relationship will go and I'm sure that if we both want it to grow or to be more than what it is now, it will be. Have PATIENCE!

It's interesting how a few words can change things so drastically for better or for worst.

Until I meet Mrs Right, I guess I will continue to be a "heart breaker" or "ladykiller" ... not intentionally or with any mal intent or negative feelings, but because in life we all have to do what is best for us, and more than that we are all self-fish because no matter how hard we try we can only see the world through our own eyes. I would rather end this budding relationship if i don't see a future or realize we want different things, then to waste each others time or lead you on to believe that we are going to be something that we're not.

So in short ... no I won't be your boyfriend "just because". Sure we can chill, hang out, have fun and go on dates. Will I be honest with you and let you know this is how I feel? OF COURSE. Will I lie to you or lead you on, NO. Will I make you cry, maybe, but NO, not intentionally anyways.

Top 10 Reasons Woman want a "Boyfriend"
  1. they are comforted by the feeling of commitment
  2. they like saying "my boyfriend did this" or "my boyfriend is that"
  3. because it's better than saying "my bed buddy"
  4. long for the security of having someone to count on
  5. gives them something to do or look forward to
  6. enjoy the challenge or project of changing him
  7. because all of their friends have boyfriends
  8. they can stop taking care of themselves (physically)
  9. the hunt is over, they can relax
  10. being single suggests there is "something wrong with them"

No comments:

Post a Comment