Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Does Size Matter?








This is a taboo issue from since I can remember.

For all of the ladies out there " Does Size Matter?". In a heated debate with my cousin last night we got into regarding "Sizes".

I was for the fact that Black Men have the largest Size width and length wise. She was for the fact that it did not matter what race, size varies depending on the guy regardless of their race. I beg to disagree, and so the debate began. I told her that i truly believe that Black Men have the biggest size based on what many women have told me, and also based on how many women fantasize by being stroked and pounded by a Black Staff. Let's be serious ladies, I am not taking anything away from other races but I know many women who are actually intrigued or even anticipating one day being engaged in riding a black wave if you no what i mean.

Getting hit with a black bat, or swimming in a chocolate ocean of motion you know whatever you want to metaphorically call it. Regardless I personally feel that this is a taboo issue and a great conversational starter at parties, social gatherings or everyday conversation in the lunchroom at work. Hell all of my teachers out there I strongly recommend deviating from the boring schedule of Geography and Math and talk about the magnificent encounters of sex. This would wake your students up and get them ready to run out their and be somebody.

Please allow me to prove myself by providing you with some magnificent examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment