Thursday, November 12, 2009

What'd I do?!

While I may have done somethng wrong and you have a justified reason for being upset with me, at the very least ladies please lets me know, "What'd I do?"

The worst feeling is when you're mad at someone or upset with something someone did and they are completely oblivious or unaware that they upset you.

I always say, it takes more energy for you to be mad at someone, than it does for that person to know that you're mad at them. You're busy acting differently, intentionally "not talking to him", stomping around and dialing and hanging up because, "I'm not calling him".

At the very least, tell them what they did wrong. This way it's on them to apologize or correct their actions for the future. Don't go to bed angry. Think, "will this argument even matter in the next 10mins", especially if you're getting mad or upset with him for being honest!

Example:
"Damn, your mom is very pretty, I see where you got your genes."
"What'd you do to your hair, I liked it the way it was."

I don't mind being "in trouble" just tell me what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment