Thursday, November 12, 2009

I challenge you to a duel!!!

Imagine if everything was settled with a "Duel" like in the olden days. I'm not talking weapons or dirty tactics, I just mean a simple bare knuckle fight, like the movie "Fight Club"

For example:

Scenario 1:
You meet a girl and she says ... "I have a boyfriend", to which you reply, "Well have him meet me in the alley behind the club, I challenge him to a duel!"

Scenario 2:
You're at the mall during the Christmas rush, as you go to turn into the parking spot a lady in a piece of crap car tries to force herself into the space you were patiently waiting for ... you both exit your vehicles and settle it with a duel.

Scenario 3:
You walk into work late for the first time, after battling a snowstorm, bumper to bumper traffic and accidents scattered all over your route and your supervisor greets you, "Johnson, you're late I'm going to have to write you up", to which you smirk and reply, "Let's duel."

Now you tell me Mr or Mrs reader, would this not solve so many of the issues and "problems" we have on a daily basis? They would be very easily eliminated. A level of respect would be gained by all those who have dueled there way to the top and step over and around lesser competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment