Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If I had $1 000 000 ...


Cost: $25,000



Reason: Now that I am a millionaire, I can't afford to be late for my very important business meetings, only the finest time peice should be 100% reliable, right? I knew you'd agree. This shuold be teamed with item #2.


Cost: $260,000

Reason: Frivolous I know ... but, I still need to get around and rather quickly, because chicken heads will be around even more if I'm rolling in this.





Cost $500,000


Reason: Well, I obviously have to live somewhere. The pool well I'll save gas driving to and from the beach, so really I'm helping the environment.


Cost: 5 x $43,000 = $215,000

Reason: Finally I would buy and run 5 Rum Shops across the island of Barbados. Beacuse 1 million dollars won't last forever and need to have cash coming in to fuel item #2.

What would YOU do with $1 000 000???

( In these times, it's not as much as you think)

No comments:

Post a Comment