Monday, October 26, 2009

Are you a LOUD talker?


Do you know what really grinds my gears....Loud talkers people who feel that everyone needs to hear their entire conversation or entire life story. I am always amazed at how the other person they are talking to or shall I say yelling at doesn't tell them to lower their voice or speak lower.

I used to date a loud talker and would always have to remind her to speak softer. She would apologetically say "Sorry and speak quieter for me" . That's all it takes people simply telling someone to speak quieter and they lower their tone of voice.

Unless you are in bed being pounded like an old punching bag, I shouldn't have to hear you yelling about how good the movie was on the weekend or why your boyfriend doesn't wanna go see Sound of Music next weekend.

Makes me wanna hit them with the old " AHHHHHHHHH Shaaaaaaadddddddddaaaaaaapppppppp"

Seemed to work for me when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment