Friday, October 16, 2009

Bathroom Confessions

Have you ever been in the washroom and heard somebody straining, crying or obviously squirming in a near by stall?

Have you ever been finished using the washroom, and washing your hands only to see that the person who just finished using the washroom just walked right out without washing their hands?

Have you ever walked into a public bathroom and witnessed a urinating massacre where there is urine everywhere except the toilet?

Well I sure as hell have, which is the main reason why I am writing this article. In a world full of nasty, unhealthy people who would rather spread their germs like jam on a hot peice of toast then minimize it, it is very important to wash your hands thoroughly.

Have you ever wondered if the guy or girls hand you just shook is clean and if not where has it been?

Not to be too gross, but I know I am not the only person who has witnessed some accidents in the bathroom that would have to be cleaned with holy water as opposed to other bathroom cleaning products. My message for everyone who uses public bathrooms is BE MORE CONSIDERATE PEOPLE. I am tired of going to take a piss and seeing toilet paper everywhere, urine on the floor and no paper towel to dry my hands.

This has been another rant from Mr. Sax.

No comments:

Post a Comment