Monday, October 12, 2009

This Thanksgiving!

First and foremost I want to say that my Thanksgiving was great!!

It was full of good times and conversation. I learned many things throughout this weekend filled with food, fun and relaxation. One of the most important things I learned this weekend was to Pace yourself. Pacing yourself in anything is a great way to ensure longevity, endurance and most importantly consistency.

In moments of eating Turkey, taking sips of alcohol and watching television I came to the realization that the holidays is for family. Family is so important these days, especially due to the amount of deaths in the last few years. Family is where you come from, it is your culture, race and overall understanding. I have spent the last few days with family and have noticed that my family is rich in culture, cooking and humorous conversation. Just to name a few.

As we ate, drank and absorbed the holiday events I realized the importance of family, and also how we all take life for granted. Moments like this make me realize that life is short so enjoy the moment while it lasts. Don't waste time making plans that never follow through, or talking about things that you know in your heart you will not fulfill. In my opinion, WE SHOULD ALL PUT OUR FEARS ASIDE AND SAY WHAT'S ON OUR MIND. Otherwise sit back and enjoy your Turkey. TURKEYS!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment