Friday, October 16, 2009

Have You Ever... PT.2

So I am sitting here at work, thinking about the different things you think about when ones mind wanders and I noticed that my mind was wandering to a funny place and bam here goes nothing.

White males who listen to Hip-Hop and dress "urban" feel it's okay to talk "black" to black males.

"Hey Brother, Bro, Homie or even in some cases Dogg" Cut it Out!!!!

This happened to me when I was walking down the street today, coming back from my lunch. I almost fell back on my ass because I could not believe what I heard and almost slapped him.

Another thing that pisses me off is how most people fail to understand the concept of personal space. During my many outings to work, the club or school (in the past) I have encountered many people who feel it is their duty to stand, talk loudly, brush or even sing loudly right in front of you. It is funny because I can almost feel my hand automatically raising to give them a hard bitch slap just off of principle.


Have you ever went to a restaurant, takeout store or any other place that requires direct customer service? Has the person who is providing you with those goods or services ever been less than courteous to you?

I remember going to the store one day and the guy behind the counter was serving me like I was doing him a favour by buying the product from him. Clearly, he did not care whether or not I bought the product from him, he just saw the colour of my skin and assumed I must of been another ignorant chain wearing black man trying to steal from his store.

Not only did I not buy what I had attended to buy from him, but I calmly told him about himself before I exited the store.

Have you ever...met an attractive women or attractive man and been turned off by their breath before you even got the chance to continue getting to know them. I remember that happening to me when I was younger and boy was that a mess. Not only was her breath as foul as the other word for a chicken, but her sense of hygiene was just as foul also.

Dawm.....

That is enough ranting for now see you again on Part.3

No comments:

Post a Comment