Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What I really mean is......Ladies pay attention Pt.2


Hey y'all it's time to get ready for another episode of " WHAT I REALLY MEAN IS?"

1) That's what your wearing- Please don't wear that you look awful
2) I am tired- I am not horny at all
3) I have work in the morning- It's time for you to go
4) I am not like other guys- I am exactly like other guys, but I feel it is important to say this
5) Stop being a bitch- Stop sticking up for yourself and let me be in control
6) What?- Are you an idiot
7) Forget it- You really are an idiot
8) I will call you later- I certainly won't call you until I am horny....later
9) Maybe we should be friends- Your neediness is a turnoff
10) Why are you so emotional?- You are turning me off with your constant need for reassurance
11) That's your sister?- Wow! I should have talked to her instead
12) Nice shoes- I would really like to fuck you in those
13) I really like your jeans- I would really like to take those jeans off of you
14) You have nice lips- Nice lips for some head


Ladies these are just some of the things I have said, heard or hear on television frequently. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. This site is so cool, love reading all the blog and postings, hope to chat with you soon... :)


    Mandie Reed

    ReplyDelete