Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dating Etiquette


I know there is dating etiquette that is shared and understood by all, but what about those ambiguous situations or gray areas that make you question or wonder, "Is this ok?".

For example ...
  • Is it wrong to date a girl and then later date her friend?

  • At what point does "dating" several people become "cheating"?

  • Is dating someone in your workplace really that bad? Really?

  • What about dating someone that works at your workplace and then later dating someone else that works at your workplace? (or class at school)

  • Dating a friend of your brother or sister?

At the end of the day, I'm sure that everyone has their own definition and morality of what's "right" and "wrong", but I can't help but wonder.

All of these situations are either personal to me or I've had friends or family who have faced them.

I think of it this way, what if your soulmate just happens to be your bestfriend's cousin's sister? Should you not pursue the future mother of your children, just because she works with you and sits next to your ex-girlfriend's mother?

No comments:

Post a Comment